2. Partnership Advisory Services, 3. Social Impact Consulting
Over a period of 8 months, we advised a Division of a UN organisation on the implementation of a Project Management Office (PMO). The organisation was facing the challenge of how to prioritise its large number of projects and of managing the sustainable implementation of projects to ensure planned outputs and outcomes are being achieved.
– Developed key PMO tools and templates (e.g. project plans, budget overviews) to increase efficiency of project managers
– Prepared on-demand specialized analyses for senior leadership
– Facilitated meetings and workshops with stakeholders at all levels to effectively address strategic as well as immediate issues
– Trained and coached an in-house team to carry forward PMO activities and best practices
Our work enabled the HQ division to more efficiently manage its large projects by ensuring overview of ongoing projects and facilitating decision making. Ultimately, this will support the country offices in increasing their impact.