1. Sustainability Consulting, 3. Social Impact Consulting
Non-profit organisation affiliated to DAX company
Our client sought to define a clear strategic focus and theory of change for its activities and to ensure impact measurement.
– Mapped topics of interest for the future direction of the organisation
– Conducted a series of strategy workshops with leadership to specify organisation’s role, its type of impact, the focus topics, its target audience and activity types per topic
– Developed a framework and a consistent narrative to describe the theory of change of the organisation
– Defined the impact value chain and sample indicators to measure the impact per focus area
– Prepared key strategy documents to help the CEO communicate the new strategy to the organisation’s board of directors
The client will be able to more strategically choose the activities it supports, as well as communicate about these activities more clearly. Additionally, the client organisation has a clearer understanding of its theory of change and is equipped with sample indicators it can use going forward to measure impact.