2. Partnership Advisory Services, 3. Social Impact Consulting
Global partnership in humanitarian sector
A mid-term strategy evaluation for a complex, multi-party collaboration in the humanitarian sector was needed to enable an effective cooperation among partners and to ensure a sustainable governance model.
– Conducted mid-term evaluation for a global, cross-sector network that delivers emergency telecommunications services in disaster situations
– Surveyed more than 80 partnership stakeholders to assess challenges and success factors
– Conducted systematic progress monitoring against strategic goals of the partnership’s governance and emergency relief activities
– Developed recommendations for improving the partnership and facilitated global plenary discussion of findings
Thanks to this work, our client has a clearer understanding of the obstacles and success factors of the global partnership and can improve the coordination, quality and impact of partners’ emergency relief activities in the future.