2. Partnership Advisory Services
One of the largest German foundations
Our client needed assistance in designing and pitching an initiative to develop global skills and to attract donors across sectors.
– Provided an overview of the scope of the global skills shortage and an assessment of current solutions
– Helped sharpen a new proposed solution of global skills partnerships
– Developed pitch document and engagement strategy to enable the client to create buy-in across sectors for a PPP
– Proposed financing models for PPP, including impact investing fund structures
Our client was able to generate buy-in for a clearly defined global skills public-private partnership (PPP) strategy amongst key government, business and civil society stakeholders.