3. Social Impact Consulting
The client was in need of a more robust theory of change framework to guide their work and to set up and carry out monitoring and evaluation activities.
– Defined the theory of change and outlined output, outcome, and impact indicators
– Designed 6 differentiated survey questionnaires for foundation’s target group to assess the programme’s impact on their personal and professional growth
– Set up monitoring and evaluation plan for the foundation over the next 10-15 years
– Analysed survey results and presented findings to the foundation’s Board of Directors
– Impact measurement results now featured on foundation’s website
Our work allows the client to more clearly articulate and measure their work, therefore enabling the client to improve its programme, increasing its impact and attract more funding.