2. Partnership Advisory Services, 3. Social Impact Consulting
German Ministry and an American Foundation
After their partnership had grown over the past decade, both clients requested consultancy services to carry out an evidence-based assessment of their partnership and to provide recommendations for improved future cooperation.
– Mapped standard budgeting and project cycle processes across organisations to identify solutions for improved efficiency
– Consolidated comprehensive database of common initiatives for greater transparency and improved reporting
– Conducted 80 interviews and analysed 12 initiatives in depth to identify lessons learned and best practices
– Developed recommendations to facilitate strategic exchange and common initiatives that leverage partners’ complementary strengths
– Facilitated cooperation across partners through workshops and weekly jours fixes
Long-term increase in efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability of cooperation.