2. Partnership Advisory Services, 3. Social Impact Consulting
Global insurance company
After the client redefined the focus areas of its social investment programmes, they were in need of clearly articulated strategy documents to communicate its programmes and attract partners.
– Created a set of institutional pitch decks for the social investment programmes on refugee entrepreneurship, early childhood development and birth asphyxia
– Collected robust quantitative and qualitative evidence through desk research, interviews with key stakeholders and field visits
– Refined programme overview, impact blueprint and value chain for each programme, and produced comprehensive presentation materials
– Additionally, for birth asphyxia conducted a mapping to identify white spaces of investments an potential implementation partners
These slide decks were designed to help our client attract partners from international agencies, government organisations, foundations and other parties, and therefore maximise global societal impact.